Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fun in the Studio

Studio Photography is Rad! Nothing is better than being in FULL control of your lighting situations and the ability to paint your subject in the way you see fit.  So, being that TransWorld has a fully equipped professional facility I asked my higher ups if they mind if i used it one weekend. Since I shoot all of the products for the magazine, this time I wanted to try my luck on some mammals...here are the results..Enjoy!!

-Special special thanks to my assistant and love of my life Kelsey D (I'm not leaving a last name so none of you myspace/facebook creeps can look her up....you know who you are) for her special abilities working with people and more so children. And, also to TW for letting me use their highly expensive tools. 













No comments: